This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

dancing queen!

 the other morning, ellie came to me and asked me to help her take her shirt off.  odd. i watched her go to nate and play the game with him. ha.  nate was playing his adventure game, got hot and took his top off.  ellie copied him but chose to dance instead
 seriously, my heart. so blessed.  they are the best buddies
i desire my kids to have that close bond i had growing up.  i was ubber close to my brother during the younger yrs. i remember taking his to kindergarten, walking him to school, bringing him to his class, taking his jacket off and hanging it up because he was too short to reach. wait, i also took him to school on his first day of gr 4 in the new school, and wait, jr high....and high school. haha good memories. i remember how scared he was for jr/sr high. i told him id drop him off and get him at the end of the day and he could even sit with me and my friends for lunch. haha

my sister and i were buds from 13+ best friends. we were the carroll sisters. nothing separated us....some ppl still call us the carroll sisters....ha

yeah for siblings! 

0 comments: