This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

mid-week?

 story time was back!  i put my girls in their class, got nate busy then texted chris to come visit me.  it was AWESOME!  we had coffee, chatted, then fought, made up and said goo bye
 the girls had a blast and i made a new home school "to be" friend! 

chris spent last tues night at the cabin, i found this silly in my bed!
 LOVE her
 thurs was "hop, skip, jump" and we celebrated Jacobs birthday!
 love this pic of my lovelies.  no chair for joey?  NO problem! 
 but, during hop/skip. this little gal climbed onto my lap and stayed the WHOLE time.  i joked that i spent 12.90 for her to cuddle me.  but to me it was priceless. i LOVED every minute of her snuggles
 we left around 5
 and nate showed me his pants. hahahaha
and joey spent the rest of the night on the couch. sick. poor doodle bug

0 comments: