This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

boo boos, jesus and life

 last monday joey came in running that her teeth HURT!  after figuring it all out, she was knocked in the teeth, causing some blood and mostly mommy hugs, kisses and time alone= cure it all! ha

tues morning we woke to school! normally, we go to story time at the library, then home for school but this tues was special...MOM had to go the the dentist to have a tooth  fixed.  remember the day befire i left for florida? i cracked my tooth on an ALMOND?  my sister got me an EMER appoint to fill it...turns out that blasted tooth was in bad shape, so cracking in the day before i lef the country to habe my sisters dentist fill it SAVED my BUTT!  my dentist spenf 2 hrs filling/fixing the stupid tooth...and i came home to sleep off the drugs...sigh anf 5 days later the stupid tooth is still sensitive!  ANWAYS!

tues was spent doing school with these 2 girls
 and joey asked me to write out "i love jesus" so she can write it
my heart
im keeping this paper
 wed morning after my dentist appoint i found the girls like this
i said "what are you doing?"
ellie said "playing story time"

 see
 all their stuffies lined up for story time
moments like these, i remind myself why i do what i do
 wed night joey woke ME up with a nasty cough.  so nasty it had me call chris on speaker phone to hear her cough.  chris asked me to take her off speaker, so i did. he was in the shop.  he said that it did not sound good and he was coming in the house
so i carried joey to our bed, so she couldnt wake up ellie
chris came in.  listened her her awful cough
got got  swiss meds out
covered joey with meds and hugs
i got kicked out of bed (not at all upset!)
i snapped a few pics
 see...nothing more amazing than  dad in bed with his sicky little
my heart
my loves
my life

after chris covered joey with his swiss meds....she woke up 100%!!!
 wed, after i dropped the girls off at cheer, chris piced them up and nate i went out.  we hit up costco for a cheap supper :)
this boy. he made me a MOM. and i love him
he will be 12 this summer, so im trying to be respectful of his age and not blog about him.  but man, its hard. i am SO proud of him and i enjoy our time alone...
wed night we hung out, then i took him to his writers class
about 3 wks ago nate was upset with me for signing him up for a writers workshop.  granted, he was one of the youngest there...but it was a publicly funded program BUT i wanted another "source" to come along side of me to show nate that im NOT being mean to him, but i want the best for him...anyways...this writers workshop=thank you god.  thank you!
 he is excelling
and im so proud.



and i really enjoying my hr reading time! hahah

0 comments: