This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

bathroom

 after having this pic for 12 YEARS. i finally had chris hang it up...i spent some time over christmas cleaning my bathroom out, like a garbage bag of crap!  i had nursing pads and pregnancy tests.  dude, we are so past that stage. haha
 i painted these frames and put them in my bathroom.  so i can see them everyday.  a reminder that im not alone.  my bestie is always there for me.
 me and my sis
i saw the ducks in this pic and im like "i wonder if thats why im always taking the kids to the duck ponds?"
 all neat and tidy!
 cheers to a new year!

1 comments:

nana said...

Great blog Mel, thanks for the update, enjoyed it a lot. Lots of love to everyone including Chris.