This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

easter!

amanda and i threw a homeschool easter party!  we did it faith themed "Jesus is Risen" was the name...it ruffled a few feathers, raised some eyes and caused me to roll my eyes in dismay. anyways! due to large turn outs we cap parties at 40....over 50 showed!  it was a lot of fun. amanda and i tag team.  i do my activity she preps for hers then we flip...

we started with those adorable little sheeps, then moved on to bingo and a game while my friends helped me prep for the flower pots. i could NOT have pulled this off with out their help!  thanks you guys!

some of the sheep/lambs that the kids made 
so cute!
"jesus is risen" flower pots
i scavenged the cabin for foliage to use, they turned out super cute
some of the kids working away
joey!
my activities
then we played games/ decorated cupcakes/ate more sugar and went home...ha
how can this even be comfortable?????
joey! wearing chris's old glasses and nates hat
my BEAUTIFUL sister came up for easter!  so thankful for her!
while cry and i hung out the men worked on building chris's shop./ quinn organized my books...too bad ive added about 100 more to this and have to re do it! 
cry and i arrived back (with bad attitudes but we changed them) and did a fire in the garage (it was raining) it turned out to be a lot of fun!  im SORRY chris for my bad attitude!
Easter was spent having....crepts!  mom and dad couldnt make it so my bro/copper/sis and her crew did a simple dinner together
joey at the kid table. haha
easter sunday was VERY simple this yr.  voila!
meeka was over it! she was still recovering from her surgery 

 

0 comments: