This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

family pictures!

back a few weeks ago we decided to up date our family pictur...my brother took them with his camera and we are waiting on those once he's done editing them ill share...but for now. here's some of the pics i took from my phone....the first time in make up and hair done in over a YEAR! 
quinn and i

the older 2 girls 

kids
cousins!
silly us 
mom and dad and the grandkids 
my family 
the eigenheer's 
with meeky!



my sis and her fam 
puppy break. the dogs did great!
cry and mom/dad
jon/copper/mom/dad
quinny and i!
love this pic!!!!
my littles!








 and thats about it!  stay tuned for the better ones. ha

0 comments: