This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

life happenings

 we got more snow last fri! 
and i found this little one in my suitcase trying to show me that she can go with me in my luggage
 see!
 then she tried on all my shoes and played "shopping"
 sat we hit up the land for a family work day.  first we had to plow the drive way with that good old trusty back hoe!
 my crew waited with  me
 the wood stove is in stalled.  we didnt use it on sat because the inspectio has not been done yet/no insurance.  we hope to have that done on thurs this week
 i got my mask on and went to work, muddying/taping/scraping and cleaning
 joey swept
 and kept busy playing all day long!
 such a funny little girl
 the focus!
 sat night i found this cutie in my bed. how is it even comfortable to sleep like this????
 sun night i went to put ellie to bed and she found joey in her bed. haha
 when i went to check on them, i found them like this. poor ellie....i put joey back into her own bed. ha
and thats a quick peek into my week. i wanted to do a quick blog before i take off for a bit.  ill be way on vacation for a few wks!  catch you on the flip side and ENJOY THE SNOW AND COLD!!!

0 comments: