This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

Sat!

 sat morning, bright and early i took off with my sis to have my hair cut. my last hair cut was 18 MONTHS ago!  i went to her hairdresser and she did not disappoint . the wet look
 my cut and blow out
my sis and her hair dresser!
 my hair is down. i look so different
 see!
 i came home to this.  shawn made me the BEST latte. THANK YOU!!!!!
 sat night with just the girls we had a "girls rule party"
 and nana came over to watch some fail army with the girls. haha
 sun morning after church and picking up nate, the kids nad i headed HOME.  30 mins in joey was OUT!
 ellie was wide awake!
 ha
 we got home and i literally said to chris "i love you! BUT i need a NAP!" and i took a 30 min power nap to get through the rest of the day...hahaha

monday morning, i spent 5 mins on my hair with my bumper iron and snapped this pic for my sis....maybe ill do a wkly blow out? or not=too much work. haha
 we headed to ellie last zoo camp for the yr....
 look how big she is getting!

funny story, after i dropped ellie off i was walking back up and ran into a friend. i was chatting with her for a few mins, she was looking oddly at me. then she says "mel???is that YOU?" im like...yea??? then she told me she had NO idea who i was, then she realized it was me. haha.  she has NEVER seen me with my hair down....hahahaha too funny!
 i came home from zoo camp and made breaky for nate, i looked over to see this. joey, rocking in the chair, looking so adorable
 i snapped a pic, then we headed up to the school room while ellie was away
 after zoo camp, we hit up costco for groceries AND lunch.  why do they have the BEST hot dogs and fries? haha
 but joey loves ketchup
 see!
 we came home to sort through MORE candy! sigh...and i spent the rest of my day doing house work...i asked ellie to put the towels away...
 THANK YOU! hahaha

while i was making supper i looked over and saw this....
 sigh
and that was a QUICK peek into my life....!

2 comments:

mom said...

All you need is a dog. Don't tell the kids I said that. ha,ha

mel said...

NEVER! i will NOT be getting a dog any time soon!!!!