This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

conf

 last fri was my 8th!  conf!  i actually put down my hair!  its so long! 
then i went off with c to "enjoy" conf
ok.... we are on the board, so i work the whole time BUT i did have a GREAT time!  fri night c and i dropped asleep(literally) in our friend's cabin, the sat night after conf c and i dropped from exhaustion in out own cabin! which was SWEET! 
sat am....off i go again!
 then we came home sun to a cooked supper from my parents who took our kids fri-sun. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

mon was school, then drama, and cleaning, then i went out with my small group

tues was a PLAY date! mixed in with some fun
 sigh
 love!
 more love!
 my baby!
 us girls!
 love it
 joey is now riding a 2 wheel bike!  so with 5 kids, off we go!

 my, my how my view has changed!

 no longer a stroller, but now a bike!
GO JOEY GO!
 Park time!
 haha
 after our play date, we hit up the skate park!
 where the girls showed us their moves
 and...off they go!
 after the play date, and park date. we came home and ellie got here first "friend call"
im so not ready for this! haha
and that is another quick peek into our life! 

0 comments: