This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

pt 3

last wkend chris went to my brothers house to finish his roof. i went to hali with the kids. about 45 mins outside of hali my van started to shake. really bad!  after a frantic call to cry, i went to the gas station and checked all the tires....some jerk parked his truck in front of the air pump! so i had to move my van to put air in the tires..8.00 later and air in the tires i hit the highway....the shaking was WORSE!  i drove 50ish on the highway and met up with shawn and got to the house....turns out the back passenger tire blew the belt...the tire was in sad shape....

shawn, and my dad fixed the tire back up for me the next day...THANK YOU!!!!!! and i was able to spent the wkend with my family...and for some WEIRD reason, i didnt take any pics!  self note. get back into blogging!  take pics!

i came into MY room at my sisters.  and found this...i knew right away who did it!  THANK YOU QUINN!!!!!  he put together this welcome basket for me with all my favorites!  you are the BEST!!!! and i so needed it!!!!!
love you quinn!
shawn got a new vest. i had to try it on...its actually quiet heavy!
mon night was our annual labour day dinner with my homies....i went with a retro look. i even wore a dress. i didnt take ANY pics that night. i was too busy laughing. so. much. fun!!!!!!!!!
tues night i had a meeting and come home to these 2.  they had another sleep over in the club house. ive lost track of how many summer sleep overs they had together! 
my ellie!
i was SO overwhelmed on wed, i HAD to unplug.  i took the kids to the cabin.  on the way we stopped at a park for the girls to work on the monkey bar skills....ellie was FLYING through it!
little monkey!
joey too!

another funny joey story.  nate and i were sitting here taking pics and talking. the sun was super bright so i moved to the other side.  about 10 mins later joey come running over yelling "mom! how did that happen? you teleported to the other side! thats AMAZING!" bawahhhhh

i got this in the mail, put it on my bag and decided to open it in quiet at the cabin. so glad i did.  i bawled!  thank you so much quinn! i so needed it.  its in my bible as a reminder!  you are the best!
ellie made a book of the family....she did this for me. im the book reader...im so "bookie" ha
we went to anther park, i LOVE that school is back and we AREN'T!  all the parks are OURS BAWAHHHH!

they were doing construction at the park. the girls sat and watched....so funny!

then came back to the cabin to play zip line.  they played this game for HOURS. 
each animal was tied with a string and they zipped down the line
where ellie got it
all lined up
the best game to play!  i love listening to the girls play together
i had to drive into town to take a call from a new home schooler and answer some emails...i parked the car and watched the sun go down...and read the paper
to my left

right
fri night was out dinner theater night!  SOOOOOO fun!  we had a BLAST!  i dressed up and did my hair, it was so nice to get out! 
me!
i like this quote!!!!
waiting for my drive!
aralee and i had PORK CHOPS! it was great, everyone else had pasta, chicken and cod. the food was really good, cobbler for dessert, the show was the best we have seen and cant wait for the next one in oct to come out...i didnt take any pics, i was too busy enjoying myself and laughing!
i tucked the girls in when i got home and found this. i love you too joey girl!
today i had a LIST of errands to run. this hairy kid came with me.he has not had a hair cut since march and refuses to cut it until cadets come back, as a protest of the injustice of not having cadets. hahaha  he's a fun kid to have around.  he needed new clothes, i ended up finding his 2 pairs of jeans in MEN'S!!!  he's 28x32!!!!!  thats NUTS!  i think he's going to be taller than chris!
the chair!!!!  so my parents got me this SWEET chair for my birthday.  i LOVE it, its so ME!  after i got it and sat in it i realized how annoying my old chair was. it was broken, ripped up and torn, it didnt fit under my desk and was forever in my way.  i just put up with it, a minor annoyance...but now that i have this new chair that works SO much better, i realize that i dont have to "put up with" lifes annoyances...instead of just living with it.  fix it!  ha!  now i have this new chair that NO ONE is allowed to use but me!

 which means its back to school time....school went back last week. we went to the cabin. ha i have a few activities this week booked, but my plan is to head to the cabin wednesday with the kids and do a "soft start" back to the books...but i think we will just enjoy the weather until then....

but i do know that we WILL get stuff done this yr....bawahhhhh

cheers to a new school year of crazy!

0 comments: