This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

family pics!

my man child!

thanksgiving wkend was spent at the cabin.  we relaxed and had....sigh....family pics....the last family pic we had was when joey was 7 months old!  we hired a photographer to come to the cabin and take pics....chris wanted the river but with the dry summer our river was a trickle. i went down on sat and took these pics...



the photographer loved them and we did our shoot there
my quick pic
again
i learned a HUGE lesson.  i put together all the kids/chris's outfits, and had them try them all on.  but i never tried my outfit on :(  could i have chosen a more unflattering outfit?  lesson learned.  next time, take a minute for me....oh well!
off we go to the river!
i grabbed these pics
ha
again

it was a bit cold but we got through it!
sisters!
my goal going into the shoot was to get 1 family pic. we ended up getting 2! so im happy.  getting 5 ppk looking normal in one pic is a big deal. ha

i snapped this of c and i.  i like it.  i also love my grey hair!  so fun!

moi!  although, chris did ask me to cut my hair....he likes it short...maybe i will....
nate!
my oldest!
my youngest!
for thanksgiving, we did a swiss raclette!
ha!
joey!
so blessed.  chris and i also celebrated our 17th anni!  who knew life would look like this?!?!
i even managed to read this!
and this!  a GREAT read!

 

0 comments: