This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

swim!

it happened!  we found a new pool to accommodate our home school crew 
nate was begging me NOT to take pics of him....but i did....
im sorry!
this is the BIG news.  at this pool each kid has to take a swim test.
and ellie being ellie
so much like my sister. took the test...she had to doggy paddle for 30 seconds, then swim the length of the pool and back....and she did!  with nate at her side...
and gracie behind her cheering her on!
and more kids joined in
to help her pass!  

and she DID!  then she went right to the diving board and JUMPED. telling grace to do the same!
ellie!
done!
then ellie went to hekp joey swim
go joey! go! 
i came home late tues night. i went to tuck the girls in....i found this.....ellie made a plan to clean her room.!  she is so my sister!  hahaha 
i looked over to find joey like this.....
and this
i put her back to bed! 
wed after school i put my sign to " closed" i heard a knoc, i said ' WHAT?" and i heard joey say "im here to get your garbage". i opened my door....and saw this....
come on in!
collect!
thank you!
joey is my little me, my helper. so thankful for her!  

my flowers a week later! and off i go again. another week.....



 


0 comments: