This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

books!

i read this quote in the book below, how amazing is that?  ive done so much reading this summer!  i didnt take pics of everything ive read but instead im just posting my top july reads!

i got this from my sister. AMAZING! 

this is my serious book. i only read about 2 pages a day. its changing my perspective on jesus big time 
i got this one on sale for 8. its a true story about a girl who survived auschwitz to only be sent to a russian prison for 15 yrs for crimes she did not do. heart breaking but powerful
finally got to read this.  could not put it down, it was perfect to read back to back with "the forest of vanishing stars" i saw the movie with my sis when i was in hali.  the best book-movie ive seen!
i got theses at the thrift store for 15!  score!
a great "could not put down" thriller!  it was almost 450 pages so it took a few days to finish. i didnt see the end coming which was great
this was another late night burn through.  and i dropped my jaw at the 1/2 way point!
i FINALLY got this! i paid full price. it was a fun read, light and silly. im going to red it again once i get it back from my sis

 ive read 1 more since this blog, but ill save it for my aug books!  i have a few more weeks of reading and leisure left before we kick back the new yr.

ive truly enjoyed this summer. the kids are old enough that i can go off and get sometime "off"..its nice!  

0 comments: