This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

hali part 1 and 2!

i was throwing a shower for my cousin who had the cutest baby boy in Aug.  It was planned for the last wkend of Sept.  The shower was on Sunday but Sat a hurricane came and wiped that plan away...so i chilled with the family. watched trash t.v and ate chips with my sis and enjoyed myself!  

on our way i HAD to stop at the pharmacy...to see Quinn at his job!  hahaha

great customer service quinn! 
i talked joey into sleeping with me, with out Meeka i was lonely.  she did a great job keeping me warm at night.  sunday morning she slept until 9:15...my mini girl!
we did school in my room.  yes, i have my own room at my sisters place. haha
and guess what?  Riley likes me!  she kept me company at night...i left meeka at home bec of the shower.  3 dogs are 3 dogs to many at a shower. ha 
we had trees down and a mess to clean up the next day.  hali was with out power for a day.  our home in moncton was with out power for 3 days.  we lost some trees at the house but nothing big. 


mommy daughter cuddles!
the AMAZING sunset.  i think ill forever love sunsets and think of jay 

look! riley is being nice to harlow!

in the spare time i made some shower decorations. 

i ent home and came back up 2 wks later for the shower!  we celerated baby cameron and i was too busy talking to take pics

some of the decorations 

ellie!
ellie and charlie 
the girls.  they are looking too old!  
jessica and cameron! 
then!  i pulled a surprise on my sister!

back in JULY! i got in contact with shawn and planned a night away for us. my sis is our family's go to person for, well! everything! i wanted to take her away and spoil her to let he know how much i love and appreciate EVERYTHING she does for me, my family.  then i realised that she would'nt like a suprise....so i kept everything a secret and told her the night before that we were going away for the night!  shawn and my parents kept the kids and we had 24. amazing hours ALONE together

we shopped, rested, checked into our hotel, napped, then went out for supper, back to the hotel to nap and sleep...we slept in. had coffee!  it was so nice...i didnt take any pics other than these 2!



 sure, its's not a cruise but what ever. time alone is gold in my books

thanks mom and dad for everything!  we love you both so much! 

0 comments: