This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

more

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFtnP3Q6LXE&feature=related


blah! blogger won't let me post the above vid in full...so clicky on the link to follow

anyways

nate and i got little sleep last night. like very little. i was stuffed up with sinus issues; nate was woken by the trucks...yes. trucks. at 1 am. moncton thought having workers out from 1-4 was brilliant. me. not so much! i could not figure out what they were doing. my best guess is cleaning the pavement...the truck was a mini looking zamboni, with lights and huge brushes on the front and sides. n-e-ways. this loud little truck went up and down and up and down the streets in the subdivision for hours! so, this morning i was not especially motivated to do much. so we didn't. nate and i played in the playroom, i caught up on communication stuff and we watched hillsong kids dvd. which he adores.

my new fav song is the above! love it! esp on a kids worship dvd. i tried to find a vid of the song but from what i discovered is the song is an oldy. the original singer did not record it as a vid, just vocals. so i found 1 copy of him singing it.

the words to the song are:


will wait
Reach out my hands
before you
My Keeper, I will come running
Into your arms,
Its you I long for
With all my heart

I want to know you
You are all I want
I want to know you
More


me like!

0 comments: