This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

treeless tree house!

 chris, the greatest dad, working away in the rain on sunday
 wait! there's nate too! ha. chris put nate under his jacket to warm him up. nate went out sun night and helped chris work away
my heart!  they both had a good time! in the rain and all, .nate came in soaked and ran up to take a shower and asked for something warm to drink as he ran up the stairs, he was so cold. haha.

3 comments:

Ursi said...

I noticed the pictures were all taken from the house. You didn't want to go out in the rain to get an up close and personal and wet picture?????
Chris learned from his Dad!
Wishing you lots of sunshine,
Ursi

mel said...

yep, I was in the warm house with ellie. I don't do cold. I don't do rain. haha. he can work in the rain if he wants to, me? no way!.....besides I think chris is secretly enjoying this project....

Anonymous said...

I agree! It has his own feeling to be in the rain and working. The best is going inside after and have something warm to drink. Here comes the helper in the house in action. I remember the hot chocolat in the snow fort!!! Love greetings Muetti