This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

oh ellie!

 so this am, i put ellie in my bed with elmo so i could sneak a shower in before jo woke up.  it worked the other day, so why not do it again? 

i got out of the shower and found missy eating a yogurt in my bed, with out a spoon!  can you guess where it landed???
 yep, over her face, hair and clean body/clothes
so i threw her into my shower and gave her another shower....and the best part is i didn't get mad! i just said "oh ellie!"  and told her to never eat ANYTHING in my bed again....tomorrow im locking the door so she can't get out!  i am super pleased with my reaction....and i grabbed my camera for a pic!


0 comments: