This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

coloring/library

 joey is my little artist.  she is forever coloring.  and looks like she's a natural lefty! 
 so detailed for 3
i was working away on ellie's school stuff and joey was working away at my feet. with it just being us in the room i sat down beside her and spent time watching her. i took in her little hands, her little feet touching my legs and her silly, fun chatter.  its these moments that encourage me to keep on doing what im doing
 with the pouring down RAIN the last 2 DAYS. i put a movie on for the kids before bed.  i grabbed a cuddle with joey
 and her little toes sticking out
 and late night cuddles with ellie to end my day
 with MORE rain today, we went to the library to enjoy the QUIET afternoon on play.  i LOVE that school is back, everything is quiet, empty and ours! haha

ellie was charging all the kids 15.00 for a ride on her dinosaur...or a high five
 my 3 blessings
and that is a quick peek into our life
now that school is back, my life will get busier...i dont want to over book too much this yr...but have a more enjoyable, relaxed school year!

0 comments: