This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

really????

 tues night, i was feeling kinda bummed. ive battling this sinus issue. the kids are LOUD.  chris was gone at the cabin. it was a long day.  chris came home around 10:30 and pulled me from joey's bed....he said "mel, i have a surprise for you"
and he did
chris, ordered my FAV food ever.  bacon-wrapped scallops, from the keg! 
this STUPID expensive (15.00 for 6!)  meant SO much to me.  he had fried from mc donalds, while i stuffed my face with these bad boys

SO good!
this is why we dont do birthdays, anni's, Christmas, v-tines or anything- hallmark holiday.  i MUCH rather this.

a late night treat from my bestie on a night i so needed it

THANK you chris,  i LOVE you!

0 comments: