This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

pt 2

 the critters!  look at them come after i feed them...

then joey wanted to join in...
 i was like "joey! GET down! your gonna hurt yourself!"
 see!
 then nate snapped this pic of me, no filters, just me...not too bad for 35!
 my girls!
 me again!
 and again... then i said "nate! stop!" and he did

i had the girls clean out he mason jars filled with play doh and they did!  then nate took this pic of me....
 then the girls packed their bags to go on a mission.....
 so cute!
 and off they went....
 into the woods....
 .....
 then i found ellie like this....
 and this!
 they wanted to camp out in the back yard!
 then i had them clean it all up and play "horse" on chris's splitter....
 as i put joey to bed nate took these pics


just a simple night at the cabin!

0 comments: