This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

the last week!

 soooo.....long story short, i lost my phone in the river.  it had a tonne of pics on it, and i was SO upset to those them....but chris came to the rescue by buying me a NEW phone to replace it!  i told chris that if i thought he would have bought me a new phone, i would have tossed my old one in the the river last yr! haha

so boo on losing a week of pics BUT yea! for chris buying me a new phone! 
 we've been keeping busy at the cabin doing school, then in the afternoons we paint, play, watch shows or go for walks. i painted these 2 last week
 my painting area. so relaxing!

so...i have this love of feeding my critters, so i bought 2 bird feeders and asked chris to modify them into squirrel feeders...then i had the girls paint them. so fun!  a part of our morning routine is to feed the critters, then watch them come. we have squirrels,  blue jays! and other birds that come. 
 my critter feeders!
 we play A LOT outside!
 my joey!  every day she comes to me and tells me how she would like her hair done that day. so fun!
 the one and ONLY thing that im SO proud we accomplished!  we spent 2 weeks making our own "creation books" based on this art curric that i bought.  SOOOO fun!  each kid has their own book, and did it themselves, this is ellies
 we painted first, then wrote
 mine
 nates!!  look at this!  i was BLOWN away that he not pnly participated, but did a GREAT job!
 nate!
 joey!
 joey!
 this is what a typical book school morning looks like
 we came home on wed. i wasnt even finished unpacking when joey started drawing
 braids today!
 and we had SNOW!
i am SOOOO done with april!  the cold and yucky weather!  the virus and lack of social interactions....im DONE!

im at the house for another night, then im packing the kids up and going back to the cabin...i just really love it there.  chris will join us on sunday....and then we start another week of this virus!  cant wait till its over! 

0 comments: