This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

books!

i was able to read these 2 at the cabin. the top one was a local author and the bottom was on my to read list, i found both of these in my mission thrift bag. ha  the red dog was written as a narrative and was hard to get through but over all a good story
i started this in the morning and finished it that night at the house. so far this yr, this book is my FAV of the year. a GREAT read for someone who likes books! 
and i started this as well. again, all of these were in my bag. i have GREAT taste while stoned. haha
i peeked in on ellie and found this.  thats a picture of papa.  she sleeps with it every night.  we really miss you guys!
this past week for school we have been reading a lot.  once our lessons are done we cuddle and i read out loud to the girls. we started the complete series of peter rabbit.  oh my word!  we LOVE them!  i dont take my phone into the school room or have it on me while we are doing school. its too distracting thats why i lack school pics. im thinking ill do a school round up soon.  we start march break soon so that will be a good time to stop where we are at and start new lessons.  i gave ellie this book to read. its one of my childhood favorites.  its so neat to have her read my favorite books.  there's 1 more in the series i need to find. i found where the sidewalks ends and light in the attic at sally anns for 5.00!!!  now i just need falling up!
i came home to find this little lady.  she told me shes a spy.  not joey.  shhhhhhh
craft time!  we made turtles together!
picture completed quinn!
i had a rough week, facing a lot of stuff, dealing with crap and i decided to reward myself after my LAST dentist appointment with a trip to the book store. i got these!!!! i cant wait for march break!  i want to read!
things are good around here. the kids are growing, me too but in other areas. march break is next week!  cant wait!  and hopefully we can head to ahli soon to visit. we all miss you guys!!!!
 

0 comments: