This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

the past few weeks

2 weeks ago i got a call from my sister that my mom was quite sick and in the hospital.  after much back and forth, tests and drs...then a wait...my mom was taken in for surgery to have her gallstone removed.  after not eating for 5 days!  and with the out break of covid in n.s, mom was alone the whole time.  but! shes doing much better and is home resting!  the girls and i prayed for her often.  
flowers from another man! what? ha!  rick showed up a few wks back with flowers for me! they are STILL alive! so beautiful and thoughtful!  thanks rick!

my favorite man child!  i took the kids to the cabin a few weeks back.  the first night after the girls went to bed i was tucked in on the couch with me AMAZING book.  this guy joined me until i kicked him to bed at 10:30. it was so nice.  just us. chilling.  

nate drinking his tea.  yes, nate loves tea! 

joey being JOEY!  
taking down MORE trees. it looks so different now!  it much brighter and i love the view
another night, man-child doing his school, drinking his tea. me reading
fridays at the cabin, we do science in the mornings. then we have friends join us in the afternoon. we are studying birds, last weeks lesson was feathers. and yes, we do school in my bed!
SOOOO glad i home school. its a lot of work, but its so very worth it!
i was cleaning up getting ready for our friends when i looked over and saw this.  ellie was marking joey's math work for me. haha!
my friend and i went to drool over the plants and flowers at farmer browns.  i saw this. now i want one. haha. its really relaxing to listen to it!

 with cutting the trees down at the cabin one perk is we can now hear the river from the cabin!  

2 comments:

Ursi said...

We had the same parent scare with Jeff's Dad. Emergency gallbladder removal. It sucks to be far away and with COVID-19 it's not even an option to go and be with them.
Hope your mom will make a speedy and full recovery

mel said...

i know right! its one thing to be sick! but its worse when you cant have visitors! a wk after my mom had hers out, our friend rick had his out! crazy!
hopefully we can see you guys this summer!