This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

Aug 15-31!

check out the night sky!  minus the uglt tralier. haha 
chris has been working way at installing the pipes/plumbing for the addition at the cabin
the kids and i went out to visit him.  i havent been able to use the cabin much this summer with the company/family and being in hali.  but i truly enjoy being out there 
meeky and ellie
we came back to the house, ellie had some play dates booked and i spent time with joey.  ive wanted to replant my plants, now that i can keep most of them alive!  i planted this cactus and came back to this....
joey added jewels, beads and stickers! it is pretty! ha
while ellie was away i took joey on a one on one to goji's.  
she enjoyed it! and i was surprised by how much fruit they chose over the chocolate and candy!

and i should warn everyone. now that i have a puppy/baby this blog will be full of her pics! 
my baby!
i sit on the floor in the evenings when the kids are in bed and chris is gone and cuddle up with meeky.  i love her so much!  
we had a BIG moment in our house 2 wks ago.  nate passed his scooter test, and had a job interview at mcdonalds!  while he was being interviewed, i had a coffee and chilled with the girls 




so what was the outcome?  he just turned 14, they dont tend to hire that young, they like their employees to be closer to 15 when they hire

but

they hired him!  he starts in sept when he comes back from his vacation.

how did that happen?  he's starting high school, is taking his scooter test and has a JOB?  what? time! slow down!  

but no worries about me!  i have this lady to hang with. haha  meeky! 
i went to grab a late night snack. i wanted ice cream. i found this!  who ate the ice cream, and left me this pity amount WITH the spoon?!?!?!  
i love them. 
oh yea, it was my birthday 2 wks ago. i turned 26! 

it was a great day! i planned it out perfectly! ha 

the kids woke me up at a respectful hour, i hid under my sheets 


this guy showed up. ha 
with coffee and pancakes. 
after a shower and more coffee i opened my gifts
this little one!
my oldest made me this card. with my high school nickname. that i HATE!
chris got me this, the girls bought me art supplies and then i went out for the day.alone. it was divine!
happy 26th bday! 
i had lunch at the park, alone. it was SO nice! then i came home to cake. that no one liked other than joey and i so we ate it ourselves!  
chirs totally enjoying every second of MY day. hahaha
i bought myself a bday outfit!
and this
it was a GREAT b-day! 
 

0 comments: