This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

books!

top two!  amazing school reads!

i was able to polish off a few books over the last 2 wks

in a dark, dark wood was a late into the night read. i had to finish it before i went to bed!  a great thriller! 
i wasnt sure about the woman in cabin 10. it started slow and figured out most of it but the end had a twist that i didnt see coming.  a good read!
this was amazing! its a perfect mix of historical fiction/goth/dark/and the end had me bugged eyed!  cry! ill pass this on to you! 
i picked this up and put it down a few times before i finished i see you....over all it was good!
i started this at the cabin and fell asleep! the next day i found another one and im almost finished it...unfortch no pic...until my next blog...i hope to finish the girl before this wkend 
with the girls getting older, im able to sneak reading in during my day...my wkends are usually planned with books before bed.  for me it's enjoyable and important to have some "me" time during this busy home education season of my life! 
 

0 comments: