This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

party!

 so cry, shawn and the kids brought home from their cruise a new PUPPY!  i have a new niece! i LOVE her so much.  oh my word this puppy is adorable. she's a pure bread Sheppard that they bought and brought home from ontario.  she is the cutest.  i LOVE her.  i cant wait to go to hali for easter to see my new niece!
and and see my family too....hahahaha
everyone agreed. we love this puppy
 my siblings!
 my parents with joey
 copper too!
 the point of the get together was to celebrate papa's 70th birthday!  everyone was there. all the grandkids. it was a great afternoon!  the kids gave papa his presents
 we had cake and ice cream
 and sang!  wheeee
it was quite the party!  i loved having everyone around. we need to do it more....and i was so happy to meet riley, i love her!

0 comments: