This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

pt 11. n falls!

 monday morning we hit the road to Niagara falls!  ive ALWAYS wanted to go and i ask every time we go to ontario. we finally made it happen. and i was blown away by how beautiful it was.  its in my top 3 of amazing things ive seen

it was the mon of the long weekend so it was busy. and HOT! but we still enjoyed it
 the falls
 my ellie
 the Canadian falls
 more falls
 my girls
 my blessings
 me
 again
 my crew

we walked the horse shoe and back

 where i got these pics
 amazing hu!

 look at the crowds!
 we took the elevator up to get an upper level view
 and at that point decided to spend the money and take the boat ride.  it was SOOO fun, the high light of my trip for sure
 and it was so hot, it was 32 at this point so i welcomed the water to cool me off, i ended up taking off my plastic to try to cool off
 i think she liked it!
 pics of the falls from the boat











0 comments: