This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

pt 8

 ellie my little lion
 my over tired joey at breaky, with her crown on still. ha
 after the wilsons left, we did some swimming, walking an resting while chris spent time with rudi. i only saw them to feed them. haha
 the wild coffee!
 more trails
 i did some crafts with the girls
 they enjoyed it

 i busted nate in the hot tub, eating a pickle! 
 i started a new hobby. water color painting. i spent a few evenings outside entertaining myself this way
 rocks the girls asked me to paint
 chris after spending the day outside.  burnt!
 hard day at play. hot tub time for the men
 ha
 i found this girl in my bed...
 and started this boy!

0 comments: