This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

burn and snow!

 so...for the last 10 yr, i go get an annual cheek up with my dr.  usually in the fall...this yr i went and i got a call to come see my dr.  i LOVE my family dr, he's the BEST.  and every yr my blood work is spot on perfect...until now....so i was sent back for more blood test, and the results came back not in my favour, so i was sent back for more blood, wor and this time i took ellie with me as her school work...we did the blood tests and i failed again...the tests are showing that i might have an over active thyroid...which i think is perfect for me....not underactive...but over active....so after i failed the lat 4 tests i was sent for a scan and an mri....which went well...

then 3 days later i got his on my neck!  a radiation BURN.  i immediately covered it with vita merfern and after 5 days it was gone...i have a few more tests to take then ill know whats going on...

 chris and joey making "art"
 last sun we were hit with another storm...ellie made the best of it
 with having boys pull HER around.  thats my gal
 joey came by!
 ellie in the snow
 joey too
 ellie on the play house
 JUMP!
i cant wait for the snow to GO and the grass to COME

0 comments: