This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

catching up!

 I know! I know! im way behind in my blogs!  im back at the house for the week, but ive been busy!  I had a friend over on wed, and I went on a walk yesterday with another friend. its so nice to see people again! I cant wait for this virus to be over!  we have a good groove at the cabin,  I find I get more school done, on the days I do school. ha. I think ill wrap this yr up soon.  its been the weirdest spring!

last week was junk garbage day.  chris found this bbq on the side of the road, it needed some work and welding.. b\chris told nate he would do the welding if nate did the rest.  so nate spent the night in the shop fixing it all up.  chris posted it on Kijiji the next day and sold it for 140!!!  nate was thrilled and went with chris to drop it off
 great job buddy!
 the kids play with the oddest things!
 we went to the river to check out how much snow was left.  joey went like this.  they are broken ear phones but she told me they did play music for her to hear!
 dancing with her brother to her music
 nate is great with the kids. I like how hes not to old to play with them
 the last of the snow!  its all gone now!
 push ups in the wild
 still listening to her music
 ellie!
 deep thoughts
 and off they go!
 with the rain and cold weather we paint a lot!

0 comments: