This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

life

 this is what a normal weekly grocery trip looks like....then I came out to this!  yikes!  chris came and rescued me!  thanks babe!
 jessy get down from there! ha  we are at the house for the week.  its so weird being here. I MISS my cabin. I want to go back...
 the kids are so creative with their play!
 who knew a ladder would be so FUN!
 we are extending the deck this weekend. putting the fence and pool up...natre was a huge help yesterday!  and thanks chris for letting me off the hook to go for a walk. while you did the work!
 its raining today so we hope to get back at it tomorrow
 ellie has taken a real liking to nate's big nate books
 she sat here for an hr yesterday reading!
 love this pic

there the blog is DONE! now to feed the kids!

0 comments: