This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

mothers day!

 about 4 days n\before mothers day I found these cards that the girls made for me.....too sweet!
 joey is learning cursive on her own!  check out the and mom!
 from ellie
 and TADA!!!!!!!  this was the BEST mothers day!  normally we don't do much to celebrate but chris went all out this yr to make me feel special.  he got me a binding machine!!!!!!!!!!! ive always wanted one for school.. and I just love it!  ive already used it 3 times.  its totally going to save us money!
 camp fire!
 chris found this old pic of us. we look so young!  so long ago!
 rain? hail?  the weather is just as weird as the world right now!


 I had the girls power clean the cabin.  both vacuums came out. ha

 last Saturday it w COLD, rainy and yuck!  so I did a first.  we did Saturday school!  we finished up the science chapter!
 it went really well. ha
 working away
 then I hopped into my car and drove down the road to talk to my sister. the cellular reception was really bad...but ill do anything to talk to my sis

 so on mothers day. chris joined us at the cabin and I came down to this!!!!  flowers and 2 bags of my FAV sweet and sour sauce from mcdees
 thanks babe!!!
 and it snowed!
 I remember doing this as a kid. so fun!!!  roll up in a rug
 and the boys made supper....I watched tv. it was the BEST mom's day ever!
 ellie made skates!hahahaha
 love the creativity!

1 comments:

mom said...

wonderful. music playing when it's not playing, skates made out of tape and pencils. the best.