This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

snuggles!

 joey is not a cuddler, ellie is! but for some reason she was all snuggly with me. I enjoyed every second of it!
 I found this little lady on my phone.  cute selfie ellie!
 and I read a book!  it was a great silly book to spend the afternoon reading
 the pigs needed a bath, the girls helped. they took their shirts off to not get wet. ha
 cute little pigs!
 after bath snuggle time
 I have to admit, I like having these guys around!
 school time!
 and dishes!
 last thurs I had my friend come to the cabin with her kids. we spent the whole day outside!  it was SOOOO fun.  we left the older 2 kids to watch the littles and aralee and I went for a walk.  I found a groomed walking trail for us to enjoy
 these cuties


 we had supper over the fire. its just so nice to be outside with freinds
 and we took franky out for a trip
 the kids had so much fun.
 aralee too! ha
 they slept well that night! haha

0 comments: