This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

life!

i took this pic monday night.  nate is going to be taller than chris!  he already hugs me and calls me "shorty" haha

i went to tuck joey in after she fell asleep. i found this.  i guess she missed me. its a pic of my sister and i as kids!

can she have anymore stuffies?!?!
i found this in mu living room! its the guinea pigs!!!!! 
give them a cardboard box and they play for days! 
joey wanted a bun. i gave her one. then she added this
perfect!
i was feeling like i needed ANOTHER activity to go to. hahaha...i asked my friend to meet us at the park....where 8 other home schoolers also had the same idea!  we were able to sit and chat while the kids played. there is something so wonderful about coffee with a friend! 
fri morning i was feeling like it was a FRIDAY!  i had the girls rollerblade while i had my second cup of coffee....i needed it just to start the day! 
off they went!
science! we are studying birds 
ellie
joey
i think this is my fav part of the school day.  i climb into bed and read with joey.  my feet up
joey reads a book, then i read one.  then ellie joins us
and dino!
todays choice!
ellie!  its why i keep them home!  i love it
joey with bangs!  im trying to talk her into letting me cut her bangs....haha
today was a HUGE first!  i let the girls go the park at the end of the st with a friend...with out me!  then go in their friends house! prayers please!  letting the girls have more freedom is scary!!! but i have to trust what ive put into them!
while cleaning up the yard i found these fellas growing through the rocks....
training my man child to be a man hubby! you want more screen?!?!  work for it! hahaha

 

0 comments: