This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

the BEST time of the year!

ZOO CAMP! the girls are SOOOO thrilled to join their friends!  so much fun! 
they are studying primates this time around and joey had to bring her stuffy to show the class!
off they go into the big, bad world!
after zoo camp we went home to pick up nate and head to the cabin for the weekend.  after the girls went to bed i was able to pick up my book and giggled at my book mark! haha!
joey ended up in my bed with me for the night. she took advantage of chris not being there. and i loved every minute!
my little joy
we had friends join us on friday afternoon.  the kids went to the river and explored while the adults caught up.  nate came back like this! he went SWIMMING! 
haha
the kids then took of to the woods and came back to report dead animals.  me, being me, i grabbed my phone and followed them....yep....a racoon and a 
GOAT! in a TREE!?!?  how in the world did it get there like this????
and i found this!  a huge bone!
after a long day the kids went to bed and i found joey like this. she set up camp on the pull out bed upstairs outside my door.  cuddling heart-heart
the tooth FINALLY came out! with a little*cough* help from chris. joey added 2.00 to her collection
and my baby is losing her bay teeth way too fast! 

 

0 comments: