This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

november.......

November was filled with school, trips, craft class, zoo camp, cheer, swim, play groups and LIFE...this is just a quick peek into our days.....

first pic is handicraft class

meeky my baby!  love this dog

Aralee and i went off to st john for the homeschool p.d day.  i truly enjoyed wearing a dress, no kids and chatting with my friend! 
house progress from nov...haha way out dated

zoo camp days were FULL days.  we did zoo camp, swim, and cheer back to back!  I was so sad to find out that there is no zoo camp this spring. 


there is nothing more refreshing than a quiet pool...i love the small of chlorine....it reminds me of the days of travel 
just a picnic in their room with their rats! 
i found meeka like this....what a lazy dog

ellie!
For remembrance day this yr we had a quest speaker come in, Steve served over seas and shared his experiences with us.  We watched a video, and i did a craft with the kids  


This sums up my life. ha 
I found this and giggled. I love the creativity of the girls!  They made mini text books of all their school books!
a typical crafternoon! 


 

0 comments: