This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS
 once chris came home sunday, i promised ellie that we could have a mommy and ellie date!  in the basement, watching "annie!" on the big screen.  ellie has been BUGGING me for weeks to do this.  i told her the first night that daddy is home we will do it.  so last sun night was the  night.  we started the movie at 6 and finished just before 9- making time for snacks bathroom breaks and chatter

SO fun!  ellie LOVED the movie, and we have watched 3 more times since!

this is a proud mom moment.  ive loved this movie since i was a little girl, and to watch it with my own girl is special to me!  YEA ANNIE! 
 mon afternoon i do what i call a kid swap!  my friend picks up nate and takes him to drama. while she drops her youngest off at my house to play with my girls. 

at snack time the kids were HUNGRY. they were outside for most of the afternoon.  i told them to sit down and i was going to share one of my FAV snacks with them...pretzels and PEANUT BUTTER!  judah was NOT on board with this. then i told him if he tries 1 pc, i will give him chocolate....so he tried it...
 and LOVED it. so  much that his mom has texted me a few times telling me that he begs for this snack! haha
 ellie had it too
 and wanted a pic. haha
 after our plat date and supper, i took the kids on a walk/bike ride. i LOVE that spring is kinda here!
 this week, every night but wed chris was gone. so i pulled this cutie in my bed. she's the BEST to snuggle with!
 tues morning i was doing school with the kids and my devotion.  it was so good i snapped a pi of it.  im not able to express how i feel with words, but this did it for me. 

i fall, i stumble, i ask for forgiveness, seek and he's there...
a great way to start the day!

0 comments: