This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

sometime last week!

 the last few weeks have blown by in a breeze of SNOW!  storms! rain and sun....and PLENTY of time with the kids.  chris spent the last 2 weeks doing a final "get ER done!" meaning. ever night other than wed, he's been gone.  its hard on me and the kids BUT im keeping my eye on the goal!    last weekend, chris spent at the cabin. i stayed home with the kids. we had a full friday and sat planned so logistically it made sense for me to stay with the kids and chris go to the cabin.  the kids traded night in my bed.  fri night was ellie's turn! 
 saturday i signed nate up for a coding class at the library and we met up with some friends...i stayed with the girls in the kids area, had coffee and chatted with my friend.  when the class was over nate came and got me to show me what he did

then i realized i KNEW 1/2 the kids in the class! or rather their parents!  so funny!  you know you feel at home when almost everytime you go out....to get gas or groceries, to the mall or costco and always run into ppl you know!  but then again, i've lived her for 12+ yrs....

i LOVE this pic
 all the kids, having FUN!
 judah showing me his video game
 then we said our good byes to come home.  about 15 mins later i get a knock at the door, my old neighbors came by for a visit!
 signs of spring!  kids in your back yard again! even if they dont live  here. ha
 it was so nice to catch up and enjoy the fresh air
 ellie slept in my bed sat night....even thou it was joeys turn!  joey told ellie she could have her night. awe!

0 comments: