This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

garge clean up!

 ok. i get it. house work, its a bore, its repetitive, boring and not really noticeable....UNTIL....its not done!  thats how ive felt about my garage, with being off last week sick, and literally losing a week!  i FINALLY got time on thurs to hit this bad boy up.  i started at 2:30....and finished at 7....including the front closet!

nasty, nasty mess of everything
 VOILA!  joey was there "helping"me...i purged 6 BAGS of grown out shoes from the kids, jackets, hats and mixed up mitts, and to prove to the girls that its GOOD to rid of old things....i donated 6 PAIRS of shoes that i wont wear anymore...from my "pre kid" days...sigh.  its flip flops and boots for me i guess. ha
 i cleared the garage out as well, swept, tidied, purged and chris came home SHOCKED and thrilled.  i still have to clean out the top 3 shelves from this stand. i just couldnt reach the top 2....
 and this is all going to sally ann on  monday....plus 3 more bags....
 i came in thurs night to this..
 chris making SUSHI!!!!!!!!!!!   EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW it was SO nasty.  im now making it a mandate in my house to NEVER cook sushi in my kitchen again!  it stinks SOOOO bad!!!!
  thurs night after the girls were in bed i found my boys like this. using myy CRAFT supplies to make 3d geo/math shapes.  TOO funny!
around christmas, i was feeling so overwhelmed with the amount of marking/prepping/planning and teaching with school.  chris LOVES math, so i asked if he could take over nate's math. and he did.  i gave him all the books and literally signed off on nate's math.  what a HUGE lift of my shoulders.  i still teach nate all his other classes, but just having 1 subject off my list has really helped me....thanks chris! 

0 comments: