This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

early march break pt 1

to the average person this pic might seem silly
but to me, it's HUGE
anyone who knows me, knows that im TERRIFIED of the dentist. going to get my annual cleaning is a HUGE deal to me, having ANY kind of dental work is done by using ativan.
so the day before i left for halifax, i was finishing off my swiss christmas bag, and munching on the peanuts and almonds, when i casually tossed an almond (a reg old almond, not even chocolate covered!)  in my mouth and chop.  i chewed something hard, spit it out and realized i split my back right MOLAR in 1/2!

i could not get into my dentist. that was ok bec i was in NO pain!
but after 24 hrs, i knew i was in trouble, why? bec the back tooth was cutting my tongue and inner gums!  every time i talked, chewed the tooth would slice

i decided to go to halifax as planned with the kids. chris was staying back in moncton. and used gum to fill the tooth to help with the cuts

after 24 hrs in halifax, a cut up tongue and gums i KNEW this would NOT work for florida. i went to my sister in tears....in tears as i applied her hair color....with in 5 minutes she got me an emerg appointment with her dentist...who is on her speed dial...haha....BUT i could not go in with my sis..why?  bec i just applied her hair color!

normally, i would pop 2 ativan THEN go see the dentist. but this time i could not

so i did the best next thing.  i took my dads new car (thanks DAD!) and with my son on one side and my quinn holding my hand through out the whole procedure, i had my tooth fixed. with NO drugs! 

THANK YOU BOYS!!!!!!

so our trip to Florida started out with EVERYTHING going wrong!  from a broken tooth, to a missing pass port, a snow storm, air canada delays, a HUGE line up and delay at the air port...then a 8 HOUR delay we went on this trip to see the sun....

we stayed the night before at the air port hotel, which turned into a another extra cost, but then a saving my being able to hang out while our flight was delayed for 6 hrs....
the kids swam
and got use to the water
made silly faces
then went to bed
late
after a warning to my girls that if they didnt settle uncle shawn was going to visit them (i was alone with the kids for the first week)

0 comments: