This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

the lost trip post

 some how in the midst of me trying to blog the trip... these pics were lost. but  had to post them. because not only do they remind me of the trip, but they hold many memories for me...

nightly nana rose would line our shoes up....so many of us

and the last adult at the pool would bring everything in. this night it was me and cry....
 many empty bottle, snack container in her mouth and ipads...all wrapped in a towel!  AWESOME!

i snapped this shoe pile the night of universal. thank you "rosie" for taking care of us.. we LOVE you!
 this cutie was my bed buddy until chris came (and she cleared out her stuff and gave me the stink eye) 

i LOVED!!
LOVED!!
LOVED!!

LOVED sharing my bed with charlie.  it was so special.
 see she smiled!! at 2 am!
 SOOOOOo glad i got to love this girl, and share my bed with her. i love charlie!!!
 then chris arrived, charlie left my room (with the stink eye ;)) and shawn and the kids and i met chris at the airport!
 the girls were BEYOND thrilled!
 daddy is HERE!
and i was glad too...my vacation could now start! ha

0 comments: