This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

my diy

 so i bought these shelves about a yr ago...and decided that i CAN put them up myself....
so after measuring 3 times, marking, leveling i then hammered the 2 nails in.  they didnt fit!  what the WHAT?  i decided to not attempt more holes but to call chris at work and tell him what i did...he said, while laughing that he would help me put them up when he got home
and he did!
turns out i used the wrong nails. i needed screws and a screw driver....oops!
but he had me do most of it
see
 but i had him mark the holes!
 and level! and VOILA it's done. and i LOVE m,y shelves my counter looks so much nicer!

remember the task list?  tues i "deep" cleaned my bathroom from the ducks, to the toilet, the chandelier to the walls, all of it was scrubbed by me!  then i cleaned out bedrooms!  chris was surprised by how different it looks.ha
 i found this kiddo in my bed late last night!
i love how shes all snuggled up on my blankets, thats how i sleep! ha

0 comments: