This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

the girls

 ok, i need to block ellie from my phone. hahaha
 the girls are super creative with their play.  joey sits and makes pictures while i school ellie. i love that!
 i found this and knew what it was but i asked the girls to tell me.  its a horse pulling a cart. they put it together themselves
 joey showing me how it works!
 chris spent mon night in the shop, one thing he did was fix up and get all the kids bikes ready for the summer.  tues we went for a bike ride!

i cant get over how much they change from one yr to the next
ellie has out grown her bike :( and FLEW ahead of us
joey is mastering the bike and rode almost the whole time!
nate was GONE with his friends riding around

i cant wait to see how far the kids come this summer!
 my wed devotion lead me to this...he alone is my rock, my salvation, no one can touch me, i will trust in him at all times and share my share my heart with him....he's a good father
 wed we had gymnastics and the girls put a show on for me after!
the show ended in a hug :)

1 comments:

mom said...

Where is that verse in Psalms?