This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

last day!

 we arrived in Nassau at noon, we grabbed lunch on the ship then went exploring for wifi! hahaha  we found it and cry talked to shawn, then i kicked her off the phone to go have fun with me.  we did some shopping, sight seeing and headed back to the ship to pack BOO and get ready for an early night
 ha
 some of the streets
 it looks the same from the last time i was there. haha
 we went for an early dinner, i had my last glass of wine
 cry too
 my last meal was my most FAV!  cry had this flat bread to start
 i FINALLY got scallops and they were AWFUL!!!!!!
 cry liked hers
 cry's meal
 my meal.  i had cheese/garlic/herb stuffed chicken with this mango curry, cheese covered broccoli.  it was AMAZING.  the best meal. EVER
 dessert!
 then we went to watch the sail away
 boo
 us!  besties
 boo....sail away.....

 bye bye!
 my vibe, the water front, where i spent the hot afternoons
 so beautiful
then we met up with our gays to say a final good bye. they were all like "noooo come out with us tonight, go back to your room, power nap and join us later"  i hugged them all good bye and thanked them for being so nice to us.  one of them said "no, thank you for showing us how nice females can be" and my fav comment "we really enjoyed spending with with you girls, you made our trip" awe my heart. 

who would know sisters would meet a bunch of gay guys and spend the week with them? 

we stayed in our room, got up early the next morning and hit up the airport.  we flew in to moncton at 7, shawn/chris and the kids were there to meet us and i was thrown back into the wind whir of my life

this trip was so different than the others.  i truly enjoyed spending the time with my sister.  i missed chris SO much. that was my biggest surprise.  i literally felt at time that my heart was hurting from not being with him, and our gays would have liked him too. ha.  this time around i told everyone that im married with 3 kids, i told them all about chris and the cabin, more chris and the back hoe, i talked some about my kids, but mostly i just talked about chris...i really missed him....so much that i think this will be the last trip (NOT sister wkends away!!!)  with out taking the men.  we really missed our spouses....im thinking a sister-hubby trip next time! haha

and that was a quick peek into my trip.  these are my sister's pics. i didnt take many on my phone, but i hope to upload them later today and get more blogs done! 

but until then!  cheers to cold canada!!!

0 comments: