This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

monday blues!

 sunday night was spent like this.  im going to be hosting a nature school of sorts this fall...im looking into some kind of game plan...

monday was a snow storm! and it was spent like this...the girls were playing in my bed while read this
 totally spoke to my heart
 joey wrote me a note
 then ellie went to her friends house. nate was gone to his friends. i found joey like this. comfy or what???
 i took her up to my room while i did my laundry. she got comfy
 nate came home with his friends so i made them all something to eat, i went to check on joey and found her like this!
 so what did i do?  i climbed in beside her and enjoyed every second of it.  she slept for 2 hrs!
 love this child!
 she got comfy on my legs. haha
 sleeping beauty
 the BEST way to spend a snowy monday!

0 comments: