This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

my cruise pics pt 1

 i snapped this pic of this little lady the day before i left.  double sucker! score! ha
 these are a few pics from my phone, i didnt take many cause i used cry's but heres another peek into our 10 day getaway!

now that my sis LOVES coffee, we drank SO much together!  no fights about begging her to stop and get me coffee! WHEEEEEEEEEEE LOVE this.  we grabbed java and headed to the port to get on the cruise
 all ready to go!!! too bad my tag fell off and well, i already blogged that. haha
 so this happened. on day 1, in the shower i was trying to shave my legs and i slipped and SLICED my leg.  the bathroom looked like a horrific murder scene. so. much. blood!  i came out of the bathroom with blood dripping down my leg laughing and saying "help! bandaid!" then i said "i did this WITH out any wine and NOT on a ship! im in trouble!"  i ended up finding this awesome bandaid that has this quick heal anointment in it, so it healed up by the 2nd day at sea. but man, it HURT! 
 sisters, besties. thankful!
 this is my after lunch "imm going to try indian food"  i liked 3 of the items...but i took this to show chris i even ate INDIAN food! ha
 this was the whisky bar. i took the pic for mt friend who LOVES whiskey.  me?  i never even went in the place!
 leaving port
 ahhhhhh this is more like it. silence. no kids.  but i REALLY miss chris!
 wheeeeee off we GO!
 nap # 1003
 my vibe. the water front. this is my spot. so quiet. so peaceful and it was FREE. ha
 my supper on day 2. this appy was AMAZING. i ate it all, i would have licked the plate if i could!  spinach and artichoke dip! 
 my dinner.  steak something, it was good. i ate it but it wasnt as good as the appy!
 mmmm dessert.  apple caramel cobbler with ice cream.  in my belly it went!
 ahhhhh day 3ish.  afternoons we meant to be like this. not with kids. hahaha
 dinner day 3. the worst. it was all yucky. it was a chicken something salad that tasted like tuna and
 roasted chicken, garlic mash and broccoli. it was by far the worst meal. i ate it, but later went to the buffet and got some fries!
 land day , virgin islands,  the road as we went up the gondola.  that is some crazy, small, twisty roads!
 at the top.  i would love to go back here and visit longer. it was beautiful!
 our ship and the symphony of the seas
 this made me giggle!
 at the top
 wifi was spent like this. see other blog for more details. hahaha

0 comments: