This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

school!

 since ive been back, ive been trying to make a "last minute-before the-end-of-the yr-school-push"

its ended in a lot of crafts....haha
ive decided to just ENJOY my kids and do crafts with them!

 we also do math!
 while joey plays
 and ive been bringing joey into ellie's lessons to "prep" her for next yr
 so far?  its really WORKING!!!!!!!
 nate is here with us too!
 i set joey up today with some play doh while i did some 1 on 1 reading with ellie, joey came up with this.  she made me supper. LOVE her!

after school today and a quick clean up, we headed off to cheer.  i found joey like this...
 out cold!
 so i sent ellie and nate in to the class. kept the car on, drank my coffee and talked to my sister. it was AWESOME! haha.  joey woke up about 30 mins later and i took her into her class....where she then crawled into my lap and fell back asleep as i talked to my friends.  the BEST way to spent the afternoon
i dont regret my choice to home school. not. at. all! 

chris is gone tonight at the cabin and im home with the kids. we miss daddy, but we also know that its going to be worth it!!! 

0 comments: