This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

pt2

 virgin islands after lunch/shower (see other blog for more details)= sister FUN afternoon!
 post office dad!
 from the ship, in my vibe (water front)
 you can see the gondola ride in the hills
 me!
 my sis air drying her hair before i blew it out. haha
 ahhhhh thats more like it
 sis stealing more wifi
 bliss!
 so beautiful, i really wanted chris to be there to see it and share these moments with us
 so peaceful
 me!
 i took this pic and we stuck it to the wall.  every morning and night i would kiss all the kids hi and good night.  on the 28, the 9th anni since we lost ben, my sis gave me a gift from my parents. a tree ornament with bens name on it. i hung it up with the kids pic and kissed him every day too.  it was super meaningful to me at the exact time my sis gave me the gift, i was feeling quite low. i knew what the day was and i felt alone. so yeah, mom/dad. thank you. it was a timely gift for sure
 my sis.  so this is funny.  the hat she's wearing? MINE!  she forgot hers, so she wore mine all week (thanks dad!)  shoes?  she wore mine almost all week!  she got a blister on her toe on day 1, and the only shoes that fit her were the ones dad got me! lol.  so THANKS dad again!  haha
 whats this??  why more free wifi, while i suck back the. worst. cup of coffee i have EVER had.  GROSS!  BUT we got free wifi! haha
and that was the last pic i took! 


the book i spent all week tring to read?  i finally finished it at HOME!. haha. it was a great read! 

0 comments: