This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS
nate in a basket on the coffee table. this child may have issues when he's older from all the things we do to him.

on a me note. i am having the worse issues with my sinuses. it's been a while since i have had any problems with them. they started too fill up a few days ago but on sat i started to get the worst pain in my head that spread to my jaws. i have never been in so much pain. evar. this morning i can actually feel the swelling in the roof of my mouth. just touching it with my tongue is like shooting bolts of pain all over my face. if anyone has any home remedies that i could try, i am all up for it. i won't go to the dr, they will just put me on an antibiotic which makes me sick, which makes it worse. it's like a cycle. anyho. if you know of anything i will try it!

have a wonderful day.

1 comments:

Sir Rudiger said...

Mel,
it's Sarah :)
Use saline spray in your nose, but like a kigillion times in a row until everything is out. Then take Advil cold and sinus and a good pain killer. And think of me... I had the exact same pain that you are having and I'm preggers which = NO GOOD DRUGS and here they will not even think about giving antibiotics until you are really sick for 10 days.
Oh, on second thought go get the antibiotics and then you'll be better for Christmas