This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

laundry and uncle jon



i had just finished folding 3 loads of laundry, i took a basket upstairs and when i came back down i found my little helper waiting for me.

yep, he took an arm load of towels and was waiting for me to give them to me.

who can get mad when you are greeted with such a huge smile. :)






we had some friends over fri night, jon and jess came early to hang with naters. jon got suckered into reading to nathaniel. some how i don't think jon minds much.





















a self photo of me and my boy. i take all the pics so i don't get many with nate.
we had a great weekend. i spent most of yesterday at the church doing my quarterly photo-copying. we taught today and had one of the best classes yet. we are finally seeing some of our fruits of hard labour.
wed night is the first night of our torchlighter series. i am excited as well as the kids. it's going to be a good time.

0 comments: